- Confessions of an April Fool and the Dope on Brain Doping
- PZ Myers will reveal his decision on free blogagency on live TV
- Enough w/ the good: here are the top10 problems w/ the #scio10 meeting
- Top days of the week for 2009 stunner: Tuesday #1, Friday last place
- Brain Doping April 1 Joke still getting some press
- Tracing the evolutionary history of Sarah Palin: links to a parasitic nematode and the pathogenic fungus Botryotinia fuckeliana
- Top five metaphors Darwin considered and rejected for "The Tree of Life"
- Can a spoof be scooped by reality?
- What is so bad about brain doping? Apparently, NIH thinks something is.
- The Fake Science News (or, Spitzer on OA): Eisen Resigns in Disgrace Over Scandal
- Fishing for biofuels
- Scientist Reveals Secret of the Ocean: It's Him
- The Real HeLa: The Great HeLa mixup: HeLa cells from Hedy Lamarr
- The Evolution Particle?
Some attempts at humor:
UPDATE - see below - the author updated her article including some of my critiques. Went on a bit of a Twitter tirade last night. See mor...
Well, this is disappointing if not disturbing A new paper is out that has some interesting findings but the paper itself, and the press r...
Just got this press release by email. I am sick of receiving dozens of unsolicited press releases, especially those in topics not relate...
I have a new friend in Google Scholar Updates I have written about the Updates system before and if you want more information please see...